Saturday, June 2, 2012

Earth Sky Time Community Farm in Manchester, VT

1547 Main St. (Route 7A south)
Manchester Center, VT 05255
(802) 384-1400
earthskytime@gmail.com

Last week as part of my marathon recovery, my good friend, Avi, brought me to this farm for a visit. He worked at the farm a few years back and is very close with the owners Bonnie and Oliver.

Bonnie saw Avi and came running out with joy. Avi was excited to see all the new editions and Bonnie quickly brought us inside to show us the new Llopis oven from Barcelona. It was epic and by that I mean the largest/sexiest oven I have ever seen in my life! They use it to make all kinds of breads, veggie burgers, croissants and lots of other delicious treats.


The farm/bakery is a registered organic farm and active member of the WWOOF community! They are always looking for people to help so if you have some time to kill and are a farm/food lover you should give them a call!

They live/cook in a beautiful old house:



Avi and I left happy with 18 eggs each and our bellies satisfied from delicious croissants! They are always looking for egg cartons if you want to collect them and then drop off. I am a big fan of reusing over recycling.... 



You can find their food at local farmers markets, at Manchester Bar & Grill and occasionally at SoLo Farm & Table

If you haven't already been convinced that this is one of the most amazing places for food and farming in VT check out this video

Happy June Eating Everyone! 

XO- 
Shira 





1 comment:

  1. I love this! I will need to find some of these yummies when i go to VT next week! Thanks Shira!

    ReplyDelete